Drop Off Instructions
Online Shopping Open: October 1st - 4th, 2020.
Pick up items in Salem, Oregon on October 10th & 11th!
Drop off Instructions
*New as of 2020 – Consignors ONLY bring sold items to the fairgrounds. No return trip to the fairgrounds!! We will mail all checks, 1-3 weeks after event.
1. Arrange clothing according to gender and size (rubber band sizes together) before your drop off. This makes it MUCH easier for us, and speeds up your drop off time! You will need to sort them in sizes and gender at drop off if you did not do so ahead of time! So save yourself some time and us too!! When you arrive at drop off, Place your clothing on the rolling racks by size and gender, LEAVE YOUR CLOTHING RUBBERBANDED TOGETHER. Place all your other items out on the floor in their appropriate places. If you have LARGE HEAVY items, (anything that wouldn’t fit into an IKEA bag comfortably) fill out at PINK tag at the PINK tag table, a volunteer will walk you through the process. Also anything that is expensive to YOU, it can get a PINK tag as well. Expensive shoes; place a filled out PINK tag on one shoe and place your cosignor number on a sticker inside the other shoe. The Pink tagged shoe will go out on the rack and the other one will go behind the registers, THIS IS also explained at the PINK tag table for you.
2. Bring items already priced & on PLASTIC hangers, NO DRYCLEANER WIRE HANGERS are accepted. Make sure your tags are properly formatted and attached as the instructions show. You must have everything on its hangers by drop off/check-in.
3. Plan to unload all your bins at drop off, take YOUR bins/boxes home with you, leaving only your items to sell! Plan to bring your own plastic bins/boxes back at pick-up to collect your unsold items! If you are planning to donate all of your unsold items then disregard this instruction.
4. In order to keep our sale running smoothly while keeping it CLEAN and ORGANIZED we now have some guidelines to keep us ALL accountable:
If you show up at drop off with more than 10 UNACCEPTABLE items (dirty, stained, broken, recalled, games/puzzles missing pieces, dead or no batteries in toys, etc) you will be placed on a prohibited consignor list and will only be allowed to bring 50 items to the next sale you participate in.
Hopefully, no one will fall into this category, but we all need to be accountable. Thank you for helping us all out by checking your items carefully. Try different lighting in your home, also sunlight (when we have it) shows stains quite well. Daylight bulbs are great too!
Wipe down all toys and books of food, etc.
A clean and organized sale is really what we all want to shop. Remember what you bring in effects the reputaion of the sale. EVERYONE is impacted the shoppers won’t come shop if it’s Expensive stained items. Keep your prices right inline with the consignment mommies brand/price guide.
So bring your best, always bring your BEST of EVERYTHING you bring to the sale!
Don’t forget you need to SIGN UP for a drop off time.. and the drop off schedule closes when inventory closes! >
What Can/Can't I Sell?
Currently, we are accepting ALL items for sale. YES, anything that is in great condition! ANYTHING!! Especially the items listed below:
- Clothing that pertains to the SEASON of the sale.
- Children’s Clothing (infant thru size 16): including hats, socks, and other accessories.
- Maternity & Nursing Clothes
- Swimwear all year round! As well as footed PJ’s
- Baby Equipment (must be thoroughly cleaned): high chairs, strollers, backpacks, gates, car seats, etc.
- Baby Furniture: cribs,(must be manufactured after July 2011) toddler beds, dressers, bassinets, cradles, rocking chairs, changing table, etc.
- Large & Small Outdoor Toys: slides, play houses, sand boxes, play structures, ride-on toys, wagons, etc.
- Shoes (in Excellent Condition)
- Baby Essentials: bottles, diapers, diaper wraps, wipe warmers, etc.
- Feeding/Nursing supplies/pumps/bathing supplies
- Books, Video’s, DVD’s & more
- Home Goods
- Basically, ANYTHING that has to do with a baby, kid, or pregnancy that is NOT recalled or distasteful!
We DO NOT accept:
- Stained or torn clothing
- Clothing older than 5 years.
- Battery operated items without batteries (buyers must be assured the item works properly) if you bring a toy without batteries in it, it will be donated!
- Shoes that show signs of wear or that are stained
- Broken items or items with missing pieces
- R-Rated VHS or DVD’s
- Music CD’s with explicit lyrics
- Stuffed Animals- Exceptions are Disney Characters & Build-a-Bear Animals
- DROP sided cribs… due to safety concerns
- Clothing or any items with any smell of smoke or animals
CONSIGNOR & HELPER SCHEDULE
Saturday, September 26th
12:00pm - Last day to enter inventory!!
Thurs. - Sun. October 1st - 4th
Online Shopping: Open to the Public! 8pm!
1pm - Paid Presale
New moms/Foster parents/adoptive- 3pm
Heroes - 6pm
Monday & Tuesday, October 5th & 6th
Consignor prepare sold items.
Wednesday & Thursday, October 7th - 8th
2927 Broadway St. NE, Suite 100 Salem, Oregon 97303
Saturday & Sunday, October 10th - 11th
Shoppers pick up purchased items here:
2927 Broadway St. NE, Suite 100 Salem, Oregon 97303
Fall 2020 Schedule
Online shopping open to the public.
Friday, October 2nd,
Shopping open to the public.
Saturday, October 3rd,
Shopping open to the public. 25% OFF!
Sunday, October 4th,
Shopping open to the public. 50% OFF starts at noon!
October 10th & 11th
Shoppers pick up purchased items on October 10th - 11th in Salem, Oregon.
Want to shop early? Grab your Presale Pass before we open to the public!
Are you a first responder, teacher or nurse? Click for a HEROES time to shop. Are you a Foster Parent, expecting a child, or have a baby under 1 year old? Click for New Moms and Foster parents time to shop!
Purchases Pick Up LOCATION:
Salem, Oregon Building
2927 Broadway St. NE, Suite 100
Salem OR 97303