CONSIGN & EARN
Online Shopping Open: October 1st - 4th, 2020.
Pick up items in Salem, Oregon on October 10th & 11th!
Declutter Your Home, Make Some Ca$h & Get Great Deals!
A perfect opportunity for busy and budget conscious moms!
Our Consignors earn between 65-80% of their sold items.
Our average consignor check is $450. Our customers pay a ¼ or a ⅓ of normal retail prices on everything baby, toddler, and kids.
Our goal is to help families turn their gently used baby & kid items into cash so that they can declutter their lives, save money and shop for that next stage of childhood.
Quick low down: List your items in our system. We sell your stuff. You bring us your sold items. Shoppers pick up items. We send your consignor check.
Step 1: Register to Consign
Please read all four steps involved FIRST before registering to make sure you understand everything.
If you are new to consigning, we use a tool called My Sales Manager to register and manage our consignment inventory.
Before you Register To Consign:
INITIAL INVENTORY CLOSES for the sale Saturday, September 26th, 2020 AT 12:00pm!!
- Make sure the Drop off times work for you BEFORE you REGISTER to CONSIGN!
- Click here to schedule your Drop off times
Step 2: Consignor Fee
Pay the $10.00 Non-refundable Fee. This fee increases to $12.50 the month prior to the sale! So register EARLY!!
After registering for our sale, you will be prompted to pay your consignor fee via PayPal.
If you do the registration correctly, you will receive a consignor number via email immediately.
- **IF you don’t read all the warnings about clicking back to my link www.bbdsale.com after paying through PAYPAL, then your registration will NOT go through***All the info you entered in for your registration is GONE into HYPERSPACE YOUR PAYMENT will ALWAYS go through as it is completely separate from the My Sales Manager program.
- If this has happened to you, please RE-REGISTER pay your fee again, and I will refund you your second payment..YOU need to email me and tell me this has happened so I can go to PayPal and refund you.
- YOUR PAYMENT will ALWAYS go through as it is completely separate from the My Sales Manager program. If this has happened to you, please RE-REGISTER pay your fee again, and I will refund you your second payment.. Again, YOU need to email me and tell me this has happened so I can go to PayPal and refund you.
- So remember to click back on the link, remember this too.. PayPal will time out on you so you have about 15 minutes to complete the registration or again all your info will be lost…
- When you are transferred to Paypal to pay..You do NOT need to have a Paypal account in order to register you can be a guest with a credit card.. just follow the prompts.
WARNING!! YOU must click back on the www.bbdsale.com link in order for your registration to be complete!
Step 3: Schedule Drop off Times
Locate your Drop Off Dates on your Consignor HOME Page.
PLEASE DON’T REGISTER UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT THESE DATES AND TIMES..
What Can/Can't I Sell?
We DO accept the following:
- Clothing – All clothing, any size that ARE TOP QUALITY and CLEAN!
- Children’s Clothing (infant thru size 16): including hats, socks, and other accessories.
- Maternity & Nursing Clothes
- Swimwear all year round! As well as footed PJ’s
- Baby Equipment (must be thoroughly cleaned): high chairs, strollers, backpacks, gates, car seats, bouncers, etc.
- Baby Furniture: cribs, (must be manufactured after July 2011) toddler beds, dressers, bassinets, cradles, rocking chairs, changing table, etc.
- Large & Small Outdoor Toys: slides, play houses, sand boxes, play structures, ride-on toys, wagons, etc.
- Shoes (in Excellent Condition)
- Baby Essentials: bottles, diapers, diaper wraps, wipe warmers, etc.
- Feeding/Nursing supplies/pumps/bathing supplies
- Books, Video’s, DVD’s & more
- Home Goods
- Basically, ANYTHING that has to do with a baby, kid, or pregnancy that is NOT recalled or disgusting or distasteful!
- ANYTHING you want to sell!!
We DO NOT accept:
- Stained or torn clothing
- FOR Fall /Winter sales: NO shorts, tanks, OBVIOUS SUMMER CLOTHES
- FOR Spring/Summer sales: NO Ski boots, Ski bibs, BIG HEAVY WINTER COATS.
- Clothing older than 5 years.
- Battery operated items without batteries (buyers must be assured the item works properly) if you bring a toy without batteries in it, it will be donated!
- Shoes that show signs of wear or that are stained
- Broken items or items with missing pieces
- R-Rated VHS or DVD’s
- Music CD’s with explicit lyrics
- Stuffed Animals- Exceptions are Disney Characters & Build-a-Bear Animals
- DROP sided cribs… due to safety concerns/RECALLS
- Clothing or any items with any smell of smoke or animals
Step 4: Price & Tag
Existing Consignor, New BBD Sale
If you have never participated in the Salem sale before, You would just register as a NEW consignor. Tags that are from previous Westside or Upscale sales will not be valid as those accounts are closed. GO to our Pricing and Tag page under Consign to see exactly how you should do this.
VIP Tagging: Need help tagging? We have one awesome lady that is available to tag your items!! If you are in the Portland area, contact Kim at email@example.com.
CONSIGNOR & HELPER SCHEDULE
Saturday, September 26th
12:00pm - Last day to enter inventory!!
Thurs. - Sun. October 1st - 4th
Online Shopping: Open to the Public! 8pm!
1pm - Paid Presale
New moms/Foster parents/adoptive- 3pm
Heroes - 6pm
Monday & Tuesday, October 5th & 6th
Consignor prepare sold items.
Wednesday & Thursday, October 7th - 8th
2927 Broadway St. NE, Suite 100 Salem, Oregon 97303
Saturday & Sunday, October 10th - 11th
Shoppers pick up purchased items here:
2927 Broadway St. NE, Suite 100 Salem, Oregon 97303
Fall 2020 Schedule
Online shopping open to the public.
Friday, October 2nd,
Shopping open to the public.
Saturday, October 3rd,
Shopping open to the public. 25% OFF!
Sunday, October 4th,
Shopping open to the public. 50% OFF starts at noon!
October 10th & 11th
Shoppers pick up purchased items on October 10th - 11th in Salem, Oregon.
Want to shop early? Grab your Presale Pass before we open to the public!
Are you a first responder, teacher or nurse? Click for a HEROES time to shop. Are you a Foster Parent, expecting a child, or have a baby under 1 year old? Click for New Moms and Foster parents time to shop!
Purchases Pick Up LOCATION:
Salem, Oregon Building
2927 Broadway St. NE, Suite 100
Salem OR 97303