CONSIGN & EARN
Next Sale: May 15th-19th 2019. Oregon State Fairgrounds
Declutter Your Home, Make Some Ca$h & Get Great Deals!
A perfect opportunity for busy and budget conscious moms!
Our Consignors earn between 65-80% of their sold items.
Our average consignor check is $450. Our customers pay a ¼ or a ⅓ of normal retail prices on everything baby, toddler, and kids.
Our goal is to help families turn their gently used baby & kid items into cash so that they can declutter their lives, save money and shop for that next stage of childhood.
Step 1: Register to Consign
Please read all four steps involved FIRST before registering to make sure you understand everything.
If you are new to consigning, we use a tool called My Sales Manager to register and manage our consignment inventory.
Before you Register To Consign:
INITIAL INVENTORY CLOSES for the sale May 13th at 7am
- Make sure the Drop off times and Pick up times work for you BEFORE you REGISTER to CONSIGN!
Click here to schedule your Drop off/Pick up times
Step 2: Consignor Fee
Pay the $10.00 Non-refundable Fee. This fee increases to $12.50 the month prior to the sale! So register EARLY!!
After registering for our sale, you will be prompted to pay your consignor fee via PayPal.
If you do the registration correctly, you will receive a consignor number email immediately, it’s automatically sent to you.
- **IF you don’t read all the warnings about clicking back to my link www.bbdsale.com after paying through PAYPAL, then your registration will NOT go through***All the info you entered in for your registration is GONE into HYPERSPACE YOUR PAYMENT will ALWAYS go through as it is completely separate from the My Sales Manager program.
- If this has happened to you, please RE-REGISTER pay your fee again, and I will refund you your second payment..YOU need to email me and tell me this has happened so I can go to PayPal and refund you.
- YOUR PAYMENT will ALWAYS go through as it is completely separate from the My Sales Manager program. If this has happened to you, please RE-REGISTER pay your fee again, and I will refund you your second payment..YOU need to email me and tell me this has happened so I can go to PayPal and refund you. So
- So remember to click back on the link, remember this too.. PayPal will time out on you so you have about 15 minutes to complete the registration or again all your info will be lost…
- When you are transferred to Paypal to pay..You do NOT need to have a Paypal account in order to register you can be a guest with a credit card.. just follow the prompts.
WARNING!! YOU must click back on the www.bbdsale.com link in order for your registration to be complete!
Step 3: Schedule Drop off & Pick up Times
Locate your Drop Off & Pick Up Dates on your Consignor HOME Page.
PLEASE DON’T REGISTER UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT THESE DATES AND TIMES.. and if they are available!
What Can/Can't I Sell?
We DO accept the following:
- Clothing that pertains to the SEASON of the sale.
- Children’s Clothing (infant thru size 16): including hats, socks, and other accessories.
- Maternity & Nursing Clothes
- Swimwear all year round! As well as footed PJ’s
- Baby Equipment (must be thoroughly cleaned): high chairs, strollers, backpacks, gates, car seats, etc.
- Baby Furniture: cribs,(must be manufactured after July 2011) toddler beds, dressers, bassinets, cradles, rocking chairs, changing table, etc.
- Large & Small Outdoor Toys: slides, play houses, sand boxes, play structures, ride-on toys, wagons, etc.
- Shoes (in Excellent Condition)
- Baby Essentials: bottles, diapers, diaper wraps, wipe warmers, etc.
- Feeding/Nursing supplies/pumps/bathing supplies
- Books, Video’s, DVD’s & more
- Home Goods
- Basically, ANYTHING that has to do with a baby, kid, or pregnancy that is NOT recalled or distasteful!
We DO NOT accept:
- Stained or torn clothing
- FOR Fall /Winter sales: NO shorts, tanks, OBVIOUS SUMMER CLOTHES
- FOR Spring/Summer sales: NO Ski boots, Ski bibs, BIG HEAVY WINTER COATS.
- Clothing older than 5 years.
- Battery operated items without batteries (buyers must be assured the item works properly) if you bring a toy without batteries in it, it will be donated!
- Shoes that show signs of wear or that are stained
- Broken items or items with missing pieces
- R-Rated VHS or DVD’s
- Music CD’s with explicit lyrics
- Stuffed Animals- Exceptions are Disney Characters & Build-a-Bear Animals
- DROP sided cribs… due to safety concerns/RECALLS
- Clothing or any items with any smell of smoke or animals
Step 4: Price & Tag
Existing Consignor, New BBD Sale
If you have never participated in the Salem sale before, You would just register as a NEW consignor. Tags that are from previous Westside or Upscale sales will not be valid as those accounts are closed.
VIP Tagging: Need help tagging? We have one awesome lady that is available to tag your items!! If you are in the Portland area, contact Kim at email@example.com.
CONSIGNORS, VENDORS & VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE
May 6th-10th - Volunteer Giveaways!
Monday, May 6th - $10.00 Dutch Brothers Gift Card
Tuesday, May 7th - $10.00 Starbucks Gift Card
Wednesday, May 8th - $10.00 Baby's Bottom Dollar Credit
Thursday, May 9th - $10.00 Baby's Bottom Dollar Credit
Friday, May 10th - $10.00 Consignor Fee Refund
Monday May 13th
9AM-8PM: Consignor Drop off times
Tuesday May 14th
- 12 PM – Volunteers working 10 shifts or more start shopping
- 12:15 PM – 5 shifts
- 12:30 PM – 4 shifts
- 12:45 PM – 3 shifts
- 1 PM – 2 shifts
- 1:15 PM – 1 shift
Want to shop early? Grab your Presale Pass before we open to the public! Are you a first responder, teacher or nurse? Click for a HEROES time to shop. Are you a Foster Parent, expecting a child, or have a baby under 1 year old? Click for New Moms and Foster parents time to shop!
Wednesday, October 3rd
9AM to 7PM: Open to the Public
Thursday, May 16th
9AM to 7PM: Open to the public
Friday, May 17th
9AM to 7PM: Open to the public
5PM to 7PM: Consignors shop 25% off Items marked REDUCE only
Saturday May 18th
10AM to 7PM: Open to the public. 25% off Items marked REDUCE only
5PM to 7PM: Consignors shop 50% off Items marked REDUCE only
Sunday, May 19th
9am-4pm Open to the public. 50% off Items marked REDUCE only
4PM Vendors cleanup
Monday, May 20th
1:00pm-8pm Consignor Pickup
Spring 2019 Schedule
5.6-5.10.2019 - Giveaways for Volunteers
5.14.2019 - 12pm VIP Shopping for Volunteers. 2 pm Consignor shop early.
- Want to shop early? Grab your Presale Pass before we open to the public! Are you a first responder, teacher or nurse? Click for a HEROES time to shop. Are you a Foster Parent, expecting a child, or have a baby under 1 year old? Click for New Moms and Foster parents time to shop!
5.15.2019 9am to 7pm public shop
5.16.2019 9am to 7PM Shopping open to the public
5.17.2019 9AM to 7PM Shopping open to the public;
5-7PM Consignors shop 25% off Items marked REDUCE only)
5.18.2019 9AM to 7PM Shopping open to the public - 25% off Items marked REDUCE only
5-7PM Consignors shop 50% off Items marked REDUCE only)
5.19.2019 9AM to 4PM Shopping open to the public, 50% off (Items marked REDUCE only)
Oregon State Fairgrounds - Columbia Hall
2330 17th Street NE, Salem OR 97301