HELPERSShop, Earn & Save!
Next Sale: May 2nd - 5th, 2018. Oregon State Fairgrounds
Our Volunteers are the Heart & Soul of Baby’s Bottom Dollar Sale!
The more we grow the more determined we are to invest in quality helpers!
We depend on you, our AMAZING HELPERS! Your time, skills and resources are invaluable contributions to the overall success of Baby’s Bottom Dollar Sale.
We cannot handle all of the finer details that make our sale great without you!
SHOPPING DATES & TIMES
Thursday May 3rd
5PM to 7PM: Consignors shop 25% off (Items marked REDUCE only)
Friday May 4th
5PM to 7PM: Consignors shop 50% off (Items marked REDUCE only)
Saturday May 5th
10AM to 7PM: Open to the public. Items marked down at 50% off (Items marked REDUCE only).
Oregon State Fairgrounds
2330 17th Street NE, Salem OR 97301
CONSIGNORS, VENDORS & VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE
April 23rd-29th - Volunteer Contest & Giveaways
Monday, April 23rd - $10.00 Dutch Brothers Gift Card
Tuesday, April 24th - $10.00 Starbucks Gift Card
Wednesday, April 25th - $10.00 Baby's Bottom Dollar Credit
Thursday, April 26th - $10.00 Baby's Bottom Dollar Credit
Friday, April 27th - $10.00 Consignor Fee Refund
Monday April 30th
6:30-8PM: Consignor Drop off times
Thursday May 3rd
5PM to 7PM: Consignors shop 25% off Items marked REDUCE only
Friday May 4th
5PM to 7PM: Consignors shop 50% off Items marked REDUCE only
Saturday May 5th
7PM to 10PM: Vendors clean up and pick up
Sunday May 6th
Click on the bars to reveal more information about becoming a BBD Sale Helper
The Top 10 Reasons To Become A BBD Sale Helper
1.Help Out At The Sale & Shop FIRST!
You MUST be a Consignor to help out, which means you must register for the sale event where you wish to help out….and as a BONUS you RECEIVE a HIGHER % on your items SOLD!!!
2. BONUS Earnings
You receive a higher percentage of items sold!
3. HUGE Helpers Party 1st Night of The Sale
You Do NOT want to miss out on this! Register to help out now!!!
4. All Consignors earn 65% on their Sold items
5. Help out for just 1:4-hour shift and earn 70% on your SOLD items!
PLUS you get to shop at the VIP helper party and be entered into drawings each day the week prior to the sale opening. (gift cards/credits, jump the line pass, giveaways)
6. Help out for 2 4-hour shifts and earn 75% on your SOLD items.
This means a total of 8 hours, as some shift times overlap. PLUS you get to shop at the VIP helper party and be entered into drawings each day the week prior to the sale opening. (gift cards/credits, jump the line pass, giveaways)
7. Help out for 3: 4-hour shifts and earn 75% on your SOLD items.
This means a total of 12 hours), as some shift times overlap. PLUS you get to shop at the VIP helper party and be entered into drawings each day the week prior to the sale opening. (gift cards/credits, jump the line pass, giveaways)
8.Help out for 4: 4-hour shifts and earn 80% on your SOLD items.
This means a total of 16 hours as some shift times overlap. PLUS you get to shop at the VIP helper party and be entered into drawings each day the week prior to the sale opening. (gift cards/credits, jump the line pass, giveaways)
9. HELP out for 5: 4-hour shifts & receive a $50.00 CREDIT for VIP Helper Night!
This means a total of 20 hours as some shift times overlap. REMEMBER!!! 1 of the shifts HAS TO BE A SORT SHIFT!!! The credit must all be used that night, no cash will be given back. PLUS you get to shop at the VIP helper party and be entered into drawings each day the week prior to the sale opening. (gift cards/credits, jump the line pass, giveaways)
10. Last but not least – Shop, save, earn and have fun with other moms!
Check out our CALENDAR for the giveaways we are excited to bless you with as an EXTRA bonus!
CONSIGNORS: If you are planning on helping around your drop off shift.PLEASE SCHEDULE your shift AFTER YOUR HELPING TIME! EVERYONE HAS to have a DROP OFF SHIFT THIS SALE!!
What Do We Need Help With?
- Help Set Up: Assisting Consignors to unload their cars/Running items out on the floor/Merchandising
- Help During Sale Hours: Greeters/Putting items back on the floor/Monitoring Dressing rooms/Helping Shoppers out to their cars with heavy items.
- Help Finish Up the Sale: SORT Clean up/Assist Consignors in getting all their items.
- Donate your hubby’s time… to help my hubby tear down racks!
It’s simple. View the Available helper shifts and Sign Up!
Requirements for HELPERS/ Team Agreement
In order to participate as a helper at the Baby’s Bottom Dollar sale, you must agree to the following guidelines in this agreement. Please understand that these guidelines have been created in an effort to maintain a high-quality sale that meets the needs of our community.
- To be eligible to choose a shift and shop the VIP night, helpers must participate as a consignor.
- If, after choosing a shift, a helper realizes they can no longer consign, they need to un-register as a consignor & helper before the deadline (see below). If a helper does not cancel their shift before the deadline has passed, they are obligated to fulfill their shift or choose one of the options below.
- Teammates must be age 16 or older. (some exceptions may be granted)
- Baby’s Bottom Dollar needs every assigned helper in order to run the sale smoothly and efficiently. In an effort to ensure the quality of the sale by retaining a sufficient number of helpers, Baby’s Bottom Dollar requires that helpers fulfill their assigned 4-hour shift.
- Helpers can go on the BBD website to cancel their shift or switch to a different shift until the deadline, which falls before the first helper shift begins.**The deadline for the upcoming Salem sale is (pending)
- After the deadline, helpers have the following options if they are unable to make their shift:
- Find a suitable replacement on their behalf. If the substitute fulfills the shift, the helper will still receive their full earnings percentage and will not receive any penalties toward choosing a shift at future events.
- Call Dana at 503-849-3308 to switch to a different, available shift. Shift availability may be limited. If a helper calls, reschedules to an available shift and fulfills that entire shift, they will receive their full earnings percentage and will not receive any penalties toward joining our team at future events.
- Our helper positions are very popular and very sought-after. By choosing a shift, you are holding a valuable spot & opportunity. For this reason, in the event a helper does not fulfill that shift they’ve held, or send a suitable replacement, Baby’s Bottom Dollar will deduct a 30% penalty from the consignor earnings check, and they will be placed on our Prohibited Helper List.
- Consignors who have not fulfilled a shift in the past and were placed on the Prohibited Helper List may be reinstated as a potential helper by paying a $30 cash deposit. Once the deposit is paid, the consignor will be cleared from their prohibited status and be allowed to sign-up for a shift at the upcoming sale. Once they fulfill that shift, the $30 will be fully refunded. If that shift is not fulfilled at that upcoming sale, the $30 is forfeited and the consignor will be placed on the Prohibited List again. This deposit helps us verify that the consignor is dependable and trustworthy to hold a valuable helper position again. Contact us if you wish to do this.
- Helpers understand that they are choosing to exchange their 4-hour shift time helping at the Baby’s Bottom Dollar Sale solely for the privilege of shopping during the designated VIP Night, and the above compensation.
- Helpers must be on time and fulfill their entire shift in order to reap the benefits of joining our team.
Contact Dana Houtters or call at 503-849-3308 with question or concerns.
“I shop all the sales, but nobody does it like Baby Bottom Dollar. Always the best locations (not some dark, dingy warehouse), the BEST, FRIENDLIEST volunteers on the planet(seriously awesome people) and the most quality items/best deals. You won’t be sorting through racks of stained Faded Glory outfits at this sale.”Mia M.
Fall 2017 Schedule
4.23 to 4.27.2018 -Contest & Giveaways for Volunteers
5.1.2018 - 5pm-10pm VIP Shopping for Volunteers
5.2.2018 - 10AM to 12PM Early Bird Shopping for Consignors & Presale pass holders
5.2.2018 12PM-7PM Shopping open to the public
5.3.2018 10AM to 7PM Shopping open to the public;
5-7PM Consignors shop 25% off Items marked REDUCE only)
5.4.2018 10AM to 7PM Shopping open to the public - 25% off Items marked REDUCE only
5-7PM Consignors shop 50% off Items marked REDUCE only)
5.5.2018 10AM to 7PM Shopping open to the public, 50% off (Items marked REDUCE only)
Oregon State Fairgrounds - Columbia Hall
May 2nd-5th, 2018
2330 17th Street NE, Salem OR 97301