Drop Off/Pick up Instructions
Next Sale: October 4-7th 2017, Oregon State Fairgrounds
Drop off Instructions
1. Arrange clothing according to gender and size (rubber band sizes together) before your drop off. This makes it MUCH easier for us, and speeds up your drop off time! You will need to sort them in sizes and gender at drop off if you did not do so ahead of time! So save yourself some time and us too!!
2. Bring items already priced & on PLASTIC hangers. Make sure your tags are properly formatted and attached as the instructions show. You must have everything on its hangers by drop off/check-in.
3. Plan to unload all your bins at drop off, take YOUR bins/boxes home with you, leaving only your items to sell! Plan to bring your own plastic bins/boxes back at pick-up to collect your unsold items! If you are planning to donate all of your unsold items then disregard this instruction.
4. In order to keep our sale running smoothly while keeping it CLEAN and ORGANIZED we now have some guidelines to keep us ALL accountable:
If you show up at drop off with more than 10 UNACCEPTABLE items (dirty, stained, broken, recalled, games/puzzles missing pieces, dead or no batteries in toys, etc) you will be placed on a prohibited consignor list and will only be allowed to bring 50 items to the next sale you participate in.
Hopefully, no one will fall into this category, but we all need to be accountable. Thank you for helping us all out by checking your items carefully. Try different lighting in your home, also sunlight (when we have it) shows stains quite well.
Wipe down all toys and books of food, etc.
A clean and organized sale is really what we all want to shop.
So bring your best, always bring your BEST of EVERYTHING you bring to the sale!
Don’t forget you need to SIGN UP for a drop off time.. and the drop off schedule closes when inventory closes! >
What Can/Can't I Sell?
We DO accept the following:
- Clothing that pertains to the SEASON of the sale.
- Children’s Clothing (infant thru size 16): including hats, socks, and other accessories.
- Maternity & Nursing Clothes
- Swimwear all year round! As well as footed PJ’s
- Baby Equipment (must be thoroughly cleaned): high chairs, strollers, backpacks, gates, car seats, etc.
- Baby Furniture: cribs,(must be manufactured after July 2011) toddler beds, dressers, bassinets, cradles, rocking chairs, changing table, etc.
- Large & Small Outdoor Toys: slides, play houses, sand boxes, play structures, ride-on toys, wagons, etc.
- Shoes (in Excellent Condition)
- Baby Essentials: bottles, diapers, diaper wraps, wipe warmers, etc.
- Feeding/Nursing supplies/pumps/bathing supplies
- Books, Video’s, DVD’s & more
- Home Goods
- Basically, ANYTHING that has to do with a baby, kid, or pregnancy that is NOT recalled or distasteful!
We DO NOT accept:
- Stained or torn clothing
- FOR Fall /Winter sales: NO shorts, tanks, OBVIOUS SUMMER CLOTHES
- FOR Spring/Summer sales: NO Ski boots, Ski bibs, BIG HEAVY WINTER COATS.
- Clothing older than 5 years.
- Battery operated items without batteries (buyers must be assured the item works properly) if you bring a toy without batteries in it, it will be donated!
- Shoes that show signs of wear or that are stained
- Broken items or items with missing pieces
- R-Rated VHS or DVD’s
- Music CD’s with explicit lyrics
- Stuffed Animals- Exceptions are Disney Characters & Build-a-Bear Animals
- DROP sided cribs… due to safety concerns
- Clothing or any items with any smell of smoke or animals
Pick up Instructions
- Please feel free to help sort items if we are not finished when you arrive.
- You will be guided by a volunteeer to your consignor number and items. GO THROUGH ALL YOUR ITEMS and make sure they are indeed all yours! Search through the Items WITHOUT tags section to claim any lost items that are yours, and the stained rack if you are missing items.
- BEST part.. Final closure, Sign out to get your check!
- All items that are not picked up, will be donated to our charity
- All checks will be personally handed out at pick up, otherwise mailed within the week after the sale ends.
CONSIGNORS, VENDORS & VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE
September 25th-29th - Volunteer Contest & Giveaways
Monday, Sept 25th - $10.00 Dutch Brothers Gift Card
Tuesday, Sept 26th - $10.00 Starbucks Gift Card
Wednesday, Sept 27th - $10.00 Baby's Bottom Dollar Credit
Thursday, Sept 28h - $10.00 Baby's Bottom Dollar Credit
Friday, Sept 29th - $10.00 Consignor Fee Refund
Monday October 2nd
6:30-8PM: Consignor Drop off times
Thursday October 5th
10AM to 7PM: Open to the public
5PM to 7PM: Consignors shop 25% off Items marked REDUCE only
Friday October 6th
10AM to 7PM: Open to the public, 25% off Items marked REDUCE only
5PM to 7PM: Consignors shop 50% off Items marked REDUCE only
Saturday October 7th
10AM to 7PM: Open to the public. 50% off Items marked REDUCE only
7PM to 9PM: Vendors clean up and pick up
Sunday October 8th
4PM to 5:30PM: Consignors pick up
Fall 2017 Schedule
09.25 to 09.29.2017 -Contest & Giveaways for Volunteers
10.3.2017 - VIP Shopping for Volunteers
10.4.2017 - 10AM to 12PM Early Bird Shopping for Consignors & Presale pass holders
10.4.2017 12PM-7PM Shopping open to the public
10.5.2017 10AM to 7PM Shopping open to the public;
5-7PM Consignors shop 25% off Items marked REDUCE only)
10.6.2017 10AM to 7PM Shopping open to the public - 25% off Items marked REDUCE only
5-7PM Consignors shop 50% off Items marked REDUCE only)
10.7.2017 Shopping open to the public, 50% off (Items marked REDUCE only)
Oregon State Fairgrounds - Columbia Hall
October 4th-7th, 2017
2330 17th Street NE, Salem OR 97301